Receiving PCA Email - Helpful Hints
- Upon submitting the mailing signup form, you will receive an email with a link to confirm your subscription. You must click that link in order to get added to the mailing list to start receiving emails.
- We normally only check our "Inbox" folder. However, some email service providers have recently introduced other folders such as "Social" and "Promotions" where emails may end up without your knowledge. Be sure to check these folders as well as your account's "Spam" folder. If you see our emails in your "Spam" folder, whitelist our email address info[at]pcaofusa.org to ensure they are delivered to your inbox going forward. You can learn how to whitelist an email address by simply searching online for "how to whitelist an email address in" followed by your email service provider.
- Some email service providers such as Gmail and Yahoo have multiple email folders where emails are send automatically based on their internal logic. These folders are typically named Inbox (Primary), Social and Promotions. Be sure to check all automatically send emails in different folders in your account.
- It is possible that you may have inadvertently unsubscribed from our mailing list. Try to complete the mailing signup form again. If your email address already exists in our mailing list, you will see a message "You've already signed up with this e-mail address."
- If you've tried all of the steps above and are still unable to receive our emails, contact us at info[at]pcaofusa.org.